domingo, 28 de junio de 2015

How to restore the IMEI number on the Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505?

How to restore the IMEI number on the <b>Samsung Galaxy S4</b> I9505?


How to restore the IMEI number on the <b>Samsung Galaxy S4</b> I9505?

Posted: 28 Jun 2015 07:16 AM PDT

Information: Hello, I lost my IMEI number on my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 today and I would like to restore my original IMEI back to my phone. I still have my original IMEI of my phone written down. And my Sim Card is not detected. I do not ...

Android 5.0 Lollipop Update for <b>Samsung Galaxy S4</b> Features New <b>...</b>

Posted: 28 Jun 2015 04:25 AM PDT

Android 5.0 Lollipop Update for Samsung Galaxy S4 Features New User ? The update is now available for users in different parts of the world such as Russia, India, Slovakia, Germany and Czech Republic. Most European countries can also ...

The Pip-Boy included in the Fallout 4 Collector's Edition will fit the <b>...</b>

Posted: 28 Jun 2015 03:32 AM PDT

Now the publisher has revealed that the Pip-Boy will come with foam inserts that will fit a number of smartphones, including Samsung's Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S5. Related ItemsCollector'sEditionFalloutGalaxyIncludedPipBoySamsung ...

Slide Bluetooth Tastatur: So wird das <b>Samsung Galaxy S4</b> fast zum <b>...</b>

Posted: 28 Jun 2015 02:00 AM PDT

Licht und Schatten liegen hier sehr nah beieinander: Einerseits ist die S4-H?lle mit Schiebe-Tastatur sehr gut gemacht, andererseits verliert sie bei wichtigen Punkten an Boden. Wir haben uns das Smartphone-Keyboard angeschaut. Slide ...

The Pip-Boy included in the Fallout 4 Collector's Edition will fit the <b>...</b>

Posted: 26 Jun 2015 10:57 AM PDT

Bethesda Softworks has revealed that the "real" Pip-Boy smartphone housing included in the Fallout 4 Collector's Edition will ship with foam inserts that will work with the Samsung Galaxy S4 and S5. It will also come with a customizable foam ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario